CULINARY ARTS CLUB
- Are you interested in learning to cook?
- Are you interested in pursuing culinary careers?
- Do you want to know how to make delicious desserts?
- Do you want to eat scrumptious food?
- Did you answer YES to any of these questions?
If so, The Culinary Arts Club is for YOU!!!!!
The Members of this club will:
· Learn basic safety and sanitation skills in the kitchen
· Learn basic measuring skills
· Learn basic principles of baking
· Learn how to cost a product to sell at the HHS Study Cup
· Help write a community foundation grant to fund this group.
WHERE: Room 113
WHO: Ten freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior, girls and boys who are not involved in sports or music activities but want a fun after school activity.
WHY: Learn basic principles of cooking and baking
Advisor: Mrs. Dunlop, a retired Culinary Arts Teacher from HHS
Prerequisites: None, no prior cooking skills are required
HOW TO APPLY: Complete the application on the back
INTERVIEW: If more than 10 students apply for this group a face to face interview with Mrs. Dunlop.