2020-2021 Virtual Orientation
7:50 Tier 1 bus drop (FRONT OF SCHOOL FOR BUSES ONLY)
8:25 Tier 2 bus drop (FRONT OF SCHOOL FOR BUSES ONLY)
HHS VEHICLE, WALKERS AND BIKES drop and pick up times: THE GYM DOORS WILL BE USED FOR ENTRANCE
All non-bus students: THE GYM DOORS WILL BE USED FOR ENTRANCE
ARRIVALS: Drop off will use the senior parking lot.
- 1st group of drop-off and drivers start at 7:50 LAST NAME A-F (BACK OF SCHOOL
- 2nd group of drop-off and drivers start at 8:10 LAST NAME G-O (BACK OF SCHOOL)
- 3rd group of drop-off and drivers start at 8:20 LAST NAME P-Z (BACK OF SCHOOL)
- Tech students screening 8:25
- Instruction begins at 8:40
- Pick-up release at 2:30 BACK OF SCHOOL
- Drivers, walkers and bike riders release at 2:50
- Bus students will report to the cafeteria at 2:50 for an afterschool snack and Hive homework time. The busses will pick up at 3:15.
Bell Schedule with 2 lunches and tiered busing/arrival and dismissal
HR/1 8:05 - 9:35 (1st period begins at 8:40)
2 9:40 - 10:35
L1 10:40 - 11:15
Horizon lunch 11:00-11:30
3A group 10:40 - 11:35 (20 minutes to clean cafeteria between lunches.)
3B group 11:15 - 12:10
L2 11:35 - 12:10
4 12:15 - 1:10
5 1:15 - 2:50
Dear Hornet Families,
I am pleased to welcome you back to the 2020-21 school year! I would like to extend a special welcome to all of the new families joining the Hive this year and welcome back all of our returning families as well! I am honored to be your principal. Although this year looks different than any other year, we are dedicated to providing your child(ren) a memorable, interactive, engaging face to face or distance learning experience. Our goal at HHS is to work together to provide our students with a rich learning environment. My vision, as the principal, is to always put kids first.In a collaborative effort, we want children to thrive in the Hive in all ways possible.
Student success is attributed to the partnership and the relationships we build within our community and this is more important than ever. It truly does take a village and at HHS we value teamwork and collaboration. Education is a joint venture and Team HHS greatly appreciates the support you provide for your children at home and at school to help them meet their learning goals.
Welcome to our orientation pages!
We hope that this provides you with all the information you will need as we begin the school year.
Here you will find videos, files, an orientation ebook and more.
Please contact the high school office with any questions!